Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm Back!!!!

I am not going to promise that I will blog everyday, or even once a week - but I will try harder. Let me catch you up on things -


Tia - is doing great!!! She is our little monkey. She climbs on everything!!! She is a lot of fun and we love her dearly. She seems to have adapted very well. Her two favorite men are her daddy and her papa. I think mommy comes in a close third.

Tessa is adjusting to having a little sister. While she loves Tia like crazy, she is a little jealous at times.

Trenton - Trent is playing soccer again with his Upward team. He loves to play and has really improved over the past year.


Tanner - is counting the days until school is out. I think he is ready for 6th grade next year. I am not sure if I am ready. It is hard to believe I will have a high schooler, a middle schooler and two kindergartners. It looks like it is going to be a very busy year.


Taylor - is doing wonderfully. She is such a blessing. I hope I tell her enough how proud I am of the young woman she has become.


And as for Terry and I. We are still rejoicing in the news from his doctor. That was a very tough time, but I know God has changed us through all of it.
Over the summer we have a few short vacations planned. We will travel to Holiday World in June for a vacation with our dear friends, the Lanig's. This is an annual trip that the entire family looks forward to.
I will try to update more often. I will promise some exciting news coming soon regarding our business, My Red Thread - so stay tuned.
Till later....

1 comment:

TanyaLea said...

What a FUN update. I love seeing photos of your family...you have GORGEOUS children! And that Tia... BE STILL MY HEART!...she is getting so big, and is just SO PRETTY! What a cutie-pie...I love all that hair of her's...it's growing so long already!

Sounds like you have a fun summer planned. I look forward to seeing more of you on here. I'm guessing there will be less and less of me in Bloggyville though... once Khloe is home! ;)

God bless! <><

love,
Tanya