Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Medical Update

I know many of you have been praying for Terry over the past couple of weeks. As I wrote in a previous post, Terry was diagnosed with melanoma a few weeks ago. The doctor removed a very large section of tissue from his arm, in order to make sure they "got it all". We received a follow up call from the doctor today. The cancer was much deeper than they had originally thought. Actually, it was three times larger. We are now weighing our options for additional treatments and tests.

I have to be honest with you - I am not sure how I feel right now. I am very sad. Our lives have changed so much over the past few weeks. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

Till later....

2 comments:

TanyaLea said...

It's a given. We've been praying and will continue to do so. Hang in there and stand firm on the Word. I know it's easier said than done, but continue to claim His promises over Terry. He will see you through! <><

Blessings and Hugs,
~Tanya

Connie J said...

You know we're praying, sweetheart! Stay strong, my friend!
We love you all!